Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Boo!!

Today, Is a BOO!! day for me. BOO!! day!

What is a Boo!! Day?
A Boo day happens when you realised you onli got a B for an essay that you stayed so many nights for. That you thought you did a good work for. That you were proud for. All I can say is at least I tried. But not even a B+?? Ceh!! Haiya.. I guess I expect a lot from myself. But logical what for that amount of effort. But this experience has really woke me up from my 'sleepy-head' syndrome.

sleepy-head syndome: falling asleep all the time. giving in to my lazy demands and giving myself siesta (short-naps) breaks..

Ok..continuing the Boo!! day. So why is today a Boo day? Cos' I have a 12 hr day today..starting at 9 am and finishing onli at 9 pm. Guess what, I didn't bring my phone. So later at 3, I wldn't know if I can actually have anyone in school that I can chat or have a break with. In short, Boo!!

So yeah..here I go, talking, ventilating, and most importantly, Booing at how everything is going today.. but guess wat, jus saw 3 of my social work friends and they sitting beside me... hahaha and I can't be bothered to erase this entry. hahaha

Now I think I sound mad!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got a great blog, I'm gonna keep reading. Check out my site it's pretty cool college tuition loans
-Ravi

Anonymous said...

Try TechWeb's RSS Feed
Get TechWeb's RSS Feed Copy and paste this RSS feed URL into your news aggregator as a new channel ... Here's a short list of RSS readers you might like to try: FeedDemon full-featured Windows news aggregator Bloglines free Web-based aggregator SharpReader simple, well designed, reads RSS and Atom NewsGator plug-in for Outlook 2000 and newer ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Popeye the Sailorman said...

Don't despair ya? You can try harder next time. I know you can!

wati said...

Thank you Popeye. Yup, will try harder. Like the song: "if at first you don't succeed, dust it off and try again..."