Friday, January 19, 2007

Feeling..

Feeling pensive and a lil' lovelorn... Since various songs would come to my mind everytime I feel a particular way... I realli wonder why the song by Ronan KEating, The Long Goodbye keeps coming up to my mind... seriously...

Whatever lah.. I love the lyrics... Described how I feel a particular time.. and esp the last line when ROnan sings... Am I coming back again? I guess I'm never coming back again...

I know they say if you love somebody
You should set them free (so they say)
But it sure is hard to do
Yeah, it sure is hard to do
And I know they say if they don't come back again
Then it's meant to be ( so they say)
But those words don't pull me through
Cos I'm still in love with you
I spend each day here waiting for a miracle
But it's just you and me goin through the mill(climbin' up a hill)
Chorus
This is the long goodbye
Somebody tell me why
Two lovers in love can't make it
Just what kind of love keeps breaking a heart?
No matter how hard we try
You're gonna make me cry
Come on, baby, it's over.. Let's face it
All that's happening here is a long goodbye

Sometimes I ask my heart did we really
Give our love a chance ( just one more chance)
But I know without a doubtT
hat we turned it inside out
And if we walked away
It would make more sense ( only self defence)
But it tears me up insideJ
ust to think we still could tr
yHow long must we keep riding on a carousel
Goin round and round and never getting anywhere?
(on a wing and prayer)

No comments: