Monday, August 07, 2006

CONVOCATION

PICTURES GALORE....
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Nice?? Well I didn't put names lah given that there are so many pictures..But one thing is for sure.. I am in every one of them!!! Gerek!! Best...
Well.. I have been wanting to put up these pictures for ages..But tiredness, laziness and just sheer well procrastination have prevented me from doing so.. I still got so many which I didn't upload..it takes a blarddy long time..

Well..I am enjoying working life.. It's different from schooling life.. But the fact that I don't get so much 'me' time and enjoy the company of my friends ever so often do get to me sometimes.. But I know my frens are there if I need them.. Thank you you darlings.. I shall make the effort to at least see you or catch up with the happenings of your life.. PLEASE PLEASE ok.. don't be a stranger just cos' you don't see me around anymore..

TIll the next time.. Love you people..miss you all so much..and yesh..responsibility and adulthood ain't a piece of cake....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha ur in everyone of them la of course... the pic with ur mom very funny ah

Anonymous said...

oit wati... macam betul peh erm...'jolly' gituk kau eh...

Anonymous said...

Wadi! I havent heard from you for so long!i hope you're doing fine! see u soon! *hugs n fucks*

Anonymous said...

eh wah! u din censor! im amazed!

Anonymous said...

Wah...I so shocked I actually got 4 comments!! And nope Linda I don't sensor!!

hehehe..yeah lah arfah I in all my pics..So narcassistic hor!!

Arafah!! Aku nak jumpa kau!! Miss gituk seh ngan kau!! Kiter mesti catch up!! N kan..pen ngan pencil aku still scattered tau..tunggu kau punyer stationary holder!

Sujeeta Elizabeth said...

your blog was almost dead! thank God u revived it! i miss u too!
get a tagboard!